Get Blasted! A Tattoo Is the Perfect Gift of Love for Territorial Scorpio
Possession is turn-on.
Being territorial and possessive are signature Scorpio traits. The 8th house is the realm of intimate bonding and other people’s property. In romantic relationships, Scorpio fuses these two 8th house concepts of love and property by making the lover owned — in all ways.
Every move the Scorpio makes in mating is, to some degree, about owning your body, your mind, your soul.
Love-making, in fact, is partially about this transphysical ownership for Scorpio.
Why resist? Offer yourself up willingly as a sacrifice.
For Valentine’s Day, Scorpio’s birthday, Christmas or on any special occasion when you feel daring, offer yourself as theirs forever by branding your skin with a symbol of the Scorpio in your life.
Considerations include the zodiac symbol for Pluto or Scorpio, the constellation, a scorpion, your Scorpio’s name or some sign of your Scorpio’s beloved passions or hobbies.
You’ll really make Scorpio happy if you choose an intimate location like the inner thigh, lower back or tummy.
An ink blast is a huge decision and not to be undertaken for the casual Scorpio romance. Only take this ink vow if the relationship is for keeps.
Of course, if you’re too chicken or too uncertain about the future, you can always get temporary tattoos.
“My feelings go deeper than the ink,
It goes deeper, deep into your soul”
– -Scorpio singer-songwriter Frank Ocean, “Blasted.”
Top Reasons to Surprise Your Scorpio with a Tattoo:
- It’s shocking and badass — two qualities Scorpio admires.
- It sends a message to the world that you are taken.
- It makes your love physical and reassures heart-protective Scorpio that your love is enduring.
- It strokes the Scorpio’s super-sized ego.
- It symbolizes that two have become one. Scorpios crave soul fusion.
Perhaps, you can decide to get mutual tattoos.
Either way, human territory is sexy.
Listen to Frank Ocean’s ode to Scorpio’s love of mixing tattoos and love. Ocean was born Oct. 28, 1987.
Photo Credit: Zodiac-Tattoos.com
© 2012 – 2013, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - January 1, 1970
- Witnessing You: The Scorpio Brand of Intimacy - January 1, 1970
- “The Scorpio Extrovert ?” - January 1, 1970