Scorpio Dating Tip #14: Handle the Incidentals.
This in no way contradicts their reputation as being dominant people who love to be in charge.
Instead, this detachment is a result of Scorpio reserving energy only for those things about which they are deeply passionate. Scorpios do not like anything mundane, and that includes the little tasks that most people do robotically.
This behavior is most shocking to people in love with Scorpio men because they expect the Scorpio man to want to make all the reservations, balance the checking account, decide what movie to see, etc. Scorpios don’t really care about these things and this lack of interest and assertion should not be read as submissiveness, weakness, or beta personality.
Scorpios pour concentrated energy into their pet passions only and prefer not to exhaust energy on incidentals. If you try to involve them in such things, you’ll get the silent treatment while inside they rant, saying things like this:
- “Shut up about where to eat dinner already! Just call anywhere and make a reservation!”
- “Peas or corn? Are you serious? Why is this a decision worthy of me?”
- “You’re asking me should the plumber come Wednesday or Thursday? Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a f—!”
As long as Scorpios are with the ones they love doing what elates them, they are chill…. well, as chill as this super-intense sign ruled by Pluto can be!
So, if you feel you are in sync with your Scorpio’s wishes and desires, go ahead and make all the plans and put the finishing touches on the mundane obligations of a Scorpio’s life — not as master, but as helpmeet.
They’ll appreciate you for that and take the extra time to brood over what they consider more essential things.
P.S. This will not work early in a Scorpio dating relationship when Scorpio is suspicious of mate’s attempting to control them. Scorpios like to be in control and will only yield oversight of their life tasks to people who’ve already passed the trust test and prove to be no harm.
© 2011 – 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- Witnessing You: The Scorpio Brand of Intimacy - January 1, 1970
- From the Mail Bag: “The Scorpio Extrovert ?” - January 1, 1970
- The Phoenix Complex: Surviving Scorpio’s Death Instinct - January 1, 1970