Scorpio Dating Tip #2: Handling Scorpio Distance
Despite vanishing, Scorpios always want their beloveds to be available and waiting when they need to bond again.
Yeah, I know. Double Standard. Sucks to be you. But listen, navigate these loner spells well and you can win the Scorpio’s heart.
Alert! Alert! Signs that a Scorpio is nearing loner mode:
- Won’t talk to you.
- Gets irritated by your mere presence.
- Physically creates space between you… as if your flesh is leprous.
- Does not want to make love…. as much.
Tip: Beat the Scorpio date to the punch. Give them what they need.
” Honey, I’m going to be away this weekend so you can rejuvenate and enjoy some time to yourself.”
“Would you like me to reserve a nice getaway for you and your incredibly huge alter ego? Me? Oh, I’ve got other plans.”
However you word it, show them that you’re not intimidated when they need to be alone.
Don’t take their withdrawals personally. Often, being away from you makes a Scorpio crave you more.
When a Scorpio date needs quiet time alone, it’s often to ponder emotions that are warring within.
Whatever you do, don’t throw shade and act like you should ignore them because they are ignoring you. Then, a beautiful contemplative moment for Scorpio dissolves into a petty game of who can ignore who best. #NotWinning.
© 2011 – 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - January 19, 2020
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - January 19, 2020
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - January 19, 2020