Scorpio Dating Tip #22 Don’t EVER Compare
First, you’ll be ignored as the Scorpio determines how best to abandon you. Then, the act of dumping you will involve some measure of envenomation.
Heed Maya Angelou’s advice: “All comparisons are odious.”
Really, no two items are ever alike and Scorpios loathe being remotely like anyone else. So banish these phrases:
- “You are just like…”
- “You remind me of….”
- “When you do that, I think about….”
- “You know who else says that….”
- “Now, you sound like my ________”
And pray for your soul should you ever confuse a Scorpio lover with someone else so much that you mistakenly utter the other person’s name when addressing the Scorpio (!)…. I can’t even document here for authorities what might happen to you.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - January 1, 1970
- Witnessing You: The Scorpio Brand of Intimacy - January 1, 1970
- “The Scorpio Extrovert ?” - January 1, 1970