Scorpio Dating Tip #32: How Does a Scorpio Show Love?
Let Me Count The Ways: How a Scorpio Shows Love:
- The Scorpio gives you things of sentimental and personal value: a favorite poetry book, a old T-shirt, a treasured DVD.
- The Scorpio protects you and defends you — to the point of confronting someone, even a relative or friend, for disparaging you.
- The Scorpio cries in front of you, without hiding it.
- The Scorpio’s usual tough demeanor turns gentle and actually vulnerable.
- The Scorpio confides secrets to you.
- The Scorpio demands lots of attention from you.
- They over-analyze every constant moment in your life — sometimes calling you to tell you a psychological revelation they have about your nature.
- The Scorpio’s explosive temper subsides quickly with you and they (gasp) actually forgive you.
- They stalk you and become jealous when anyone shows interest in you.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
The following two tabs change content below.
Synthia L. Rose is a 9th house Scorpio with a four-planet stellium in Sagittarius. She has more than 10 years of experience as a professional journalist and five years of experience as a professional blogger. An ardent student of astrology, she has studied intuitive astrology since 2008. Synthia is obsessed with penning blogs that examine Scorpio's mystique, Plutonic personalities and the risqué, taboo 8th house life. Feel free to contact Syn at publisher@scorpioland . org