Scorpio Dating Tip #36: Passing the Scorpio Trust Test
A Scorpio trusts no one 100 percent.
To a Scorpio, everyone is suspect until proven loyal over the YEARS — not months. Unconditional trust is maybe extended by Scorpio to one or two people in the Scorpio’s entire lifetime.
Cross them? You’re gone. No second chance — unless they are REALLY in love. If you think a Scorpio has forgiven you for breaking their trust, be sure you’re not being set up for some sort of elaborate payback.
It doesn’t matter if you have a noble spirit and a good reputation, a Scorpio will use instinct and silent observation to decide if they can trust you — and by what percentage. They might also do confirmation checks on things you’ve told them. So, no use wasting time trying to talk your way into Scorpio’s confidence. Words don’t matter to them if something feels off about you.
Scorpio might trust close friends in their inner sanctum up to 80 percent, while family members might earn 50 percent to 80 percent of their trust. If you’re just some colleague don’t expect Scorpio to invest much trust (or interest) in you.
In observing and probing a mate, to determine if they are trustworthy, Scorpio seeks to find the person’s sell-out threshold.
They need to know what factors will ever motivate a person to betray another. For some people it’s money. For others it’s status or the chance to get a ahead or be embraced by certain folks. What you want is for Scorpio to think you can’t be bought and that you are too principled to have a sell-out price.
Behaviors that can Help You Gain a Scorpio’s Trust
- Let Scorpio man or woman get a glimpse of you defending him or her.
- Intercept a flirtation from someone trying to attract Scorpio’s eye. If you let someone else make a romantic overture toward Scorpio in your presence without censuring that person, Scorpio will feel you don’t care if you lose them and that you’re not that invested in the relationship.
- Show you’re not afraid of the Scorpio tornado of emotions. I’m not talking about just the tears, but also the rage and all the other moods. Don’t run away, just … linger unflinchingly. Let it blow over. Then, engage them as normal. Scorpio will be impressed. Whatever you do, don’t suggest they see a psychiatrist or that their moods are “abnormal.”
- Let the Scorpio know when options arose for you to betray them and point out how you didn’t.
- Never mock a close friend in Scorpio’s presence. You might think you’re confiding to Scorpio what an idiot your close friend is, but Scorpio will be noting this behavior and will add it to a mental file on you (marked “Scumbag.”)
- Never rip the Scorpio in public or on social media.
- If someone else you know betrays or tries to hurt Scorpio, cut off ties with that person. This is no time to not choose sides. Scorpio WILL be watching.
- If Scorpio leaves a phone or other personal item in a room with you alone, never snoop. Never invade privacy and look through their apartment.
- Don’t care who just texted or called.
- Never tell the Scorpio a lie.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - February 23, 2020
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - February 23, 2020
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - February 23, 2020