Wifey Commandments: What a Scorpio Man looks for in a Woman – especially when he’s looking to Marry
Almost any sexy lady can get a Scorpio man in bed, but what does it take to win his heart and get him to commit? Tricks like playing dumb so he’ll look smart, being a pushover and agreeing with him in an argument won’t get you vows and an engagement ring from a Scorpio man.
Here are 7 Commandments to Follow if You Want to Get a Scorpio Man to the Altar
1. Be a woman who inspires the Scorpio man intellectually. A misunderstanding among many of Scorpio’s dates is that the Scorpio man is simply turned on by sex. Not true. Scorpios rival air signs in their need for intellectual stimulation. Remember this is a brooding sign, constantly examining both feelings and ideas.
2. Be someone who stands out and is different from the women around her. Scorpio is not looking for the popular chick. He is looking for the one who is brave enough to be individualistic. When a Scorpio man walks into the room, he scans it for the woman who is not like the others in some powerful way. Sometimes, it’s the super quiet and composed one, while at other times, it’s the most rambunctious one — but it is always the distinct one.
3. Be someone who has high standards – classy, full of self-respect, with the ability to bring out the best in the Scorpio Man. Scorpio men tend to evolve for the women they love, leaving petty Scorpio traits and behaviors behind if they are pressured to elevate.
4. Be a woman who knows how to encourage and leverage Scorpio’s talents to make him even greater professionally and personally. Scorpio men are often not ambitious in business; however, a sharp, efficient women can bring out their productive (and professionally competitive) side.
5. Be a woman who can come off her high horse in the bedroom and be extremely lustful with a bag full of secret and constantly changing techniques.
6. Be a woman who gets the Scorpio man’s brand of humor. Who says Scorpios aren’t funny? They DO have humor, it’s just full of cynicism and sarcasm. This is routinely offensive to some, so the Scorpio man will appreciate the woman who truly finds his quips amusing.
7. Be a woman whom he can trust to stand by him and fight when he feels the world is against him — which is often for a Scorpio man. A Scorpio man doesn’t have time for fragile damsels; they need dames who can double as reliable, tough wingmen when needed.
A Scorpio man proposes only once he’s played the field, compared the top potential mates, and has no doubt the the chosen woman is his twin flame.
© 2012 – 2013, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - January 1, 1970
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - January 1, 1970
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - January 1, 1970