Will a Scorpio Have Sex on the First Date or Engage in a One-Night Stand?
It’s folly to pursue a Scorpio date thinking you’ll get an easy lay. A Scorpio expects a date to meet certain criteria before giving up the goods. A sign of extremes, a Scorpio can be both sexually hyperactive as well as sexually celibate. The key is almost always whether the Scorpio can have a one-of-a kind experience.
Why might a one-night stand be attractive to Scorpio?
- Bedding a stranger is daring and mysterious. Scorpios are drawn to mystery and secret trysts. Unfortunately, they are also titillated by danger and the fact that a stranger has the potential to kill or thrill them is tempting.
- When there are no emotional and historical baggage, a Scorpio can strip a passionate night with a stranger down its primal essence. That’s not a bad thing. Adrenaline, pheromones, and wild, uncontrollable lust are too often maligned and underrated.
- For Scorpio, sex is often a conquest. They don’t like delayed gratification and prefer to possess their quarry on the same night they first target and pursue them.
Scorpio Date Night Tips?
First of all, absolutely no one is going to persuade a Scorpio to do anything. Scorpios only mingle horizontally when they decide it’s worth it.
There are several critieria that can work in your favor.
- On the date with Scorpio, be contentious, but in a fun, flirty way. Scorpios flirt by playfully being aggressive, argumentative and challenging. They don’t like wallflowers and smooth encounters. It’s boring.
- Be alone when you first meet Scorpio. While many people travel in gaggles, Scorpios are often drawn to the loner who is independent and doesn’t need the safety of a group.
- Don’t be sleazy. Pick up lines? Are you serious? Talking Dirty? Really? Anything that is crass and obvious will be an immediate turn-off to Scorpio. Talk about the most intriguing thought you’ve had that day. Engage them cerebrally but let there be physical subtext that includes touching, lots of eye contact and at least one shocking act that makes Scorpio think you’re no chicken. (Don’t overdo this last one).
- Be totally and sincerely into them. Have eyes only for Scorpio. Don’t linger, but do not flirt with others. As you mingle, keep making eye contact. If a Scorpio likes you, they’ll be watching and you’ll always catch their eye.
- Lastly — and this is the most crucial — have amazing chemistry and kinship. Now, chemistry and the sense of being a kindred spirit are elusive conditions. You can’t fake or create it. So, this is where nature will step in . Scorpio will do anything for chemistry because it’s one feature that suggests Fate is intervening. Scorpio likes to feel like they are bedding a soulmate.
For this reason, they are impatient and assertive, finding no reason to delay getting you to the highest level of intimacy possible: the naked communion known as sexual intercourse. This is to confirm whether you have a soul connection or not. At no point is Scorpio thinking this WILL be a one-night stand; they aren’t interested in superficial sex. They like meaningful mergers and hope that first night turns into a million. Of course, it often doesn’t. Here’s why:
Scorpio uses sex as a barometer. A Scorpio will either be smitten with you or hate you afterward. If they are indifferent, then the sex was meaningless to them there is likely no future and certainly no soul-mating. If the sex is amazing then they will have no choice but to investigate you further in all aspects of life. If the sex was hollow and simply mechanical? Even if you thrusted your little heart out, Scorpio will never see you again.
© 2011 – 2013, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- Witnessing You: The Scorpio Brand of Intimacy - January 1, 1970
- From the Mail Bag: “The Scorpio Extrovert ?” - January 1, 1970
- The Phoenix Complex: Surviving Scorpio’s Death Instinct - January 1, 1970