Wild Things? Scorpios & Black Sheep Capricorns Have a Lot in Common
Could it be that zodiac rulers Saturn & Pluto overwhelm both astrology signs so much that they are prone to overindulge in shock and vice?
Think Cappies are too straight-laced for that? Let’s do a pop culture rewind.
The original sensuous Cat Woman, Eartha Kitt who was known for her deep idiosyncratic growl and tight suit, was a Capricorn.
Eighties Prince protege Vanity, who once snaked across a kitchen floor in lingerie singing “Pretty Mess” while under a cocaine haze, was a Capricorn.
I’m pretty sure Kid Rock could tempt even a nun to share a beer and joint. He’s just so raw and rugged — and yet clearly sensitive. Capricorn!
Let’s not forget the hip-swiveling Elvis who destroyed prim social traditions just by translating sexualized bluesy rock into a mainstream package. Capricorn!
Capricorns have got to be the most diverse tribe in the zodiac. Just when you think they are all bosses, teachers, preachers and wardens, you find one who wants to cruise the Underworld with Scorpio.
The really Saturnine Capricorns I can pick out easily by their build, their dress, hairstyles, and ideas. But then there are the ones who are like the black sheep Cappies who war so much against the forces of Saturn that they go overboard into sexuality and drugs and other vices.
I can’t imagine what it must be like to have the ego ruled by dark, cold, stern and dispassionate Saturn. Well, it’s probably as overwhelming as being ruled by Pluto. Pluto and Saturn have some similarities. They are both considered malefics, or unfortunate planets. They both rule over forms of death. They both are linked to sadness and depression.
Capricorn is often persona non-grata in ScorpioLand, but the two signs have much in common as well:
- Both are bossy
- Both are extremely persevering
- Both have a closed poker face, concealing the emotions within.
- Both have a dark undercurrent that can lead to depression.
- Both are ruled by planets who specialize in death — although Saturn’s death is permanent while Pluto’s is really just a new beginning.
- And dare I say both are really sexy? Well, Kid Rock anyway.
© 2012 – 2013, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - January 1, 1970
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - January 1, 1970
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - January 1, 1970